Third Person Viewer
Or 6 payments of $25.00 What's this?
The Paralenz 3rd Person Viewer is an underwater selfie stick that is so compact that it fits in your BCD pocket, but it extends to over 6' (1.8 meters). Designed for use with Paralenz Camera (see SKU: PRLDC). Get steady shots by clicking the floats onto the camera making it buoyant. Using the stick, you can get away from the bubbles, and closer to the underwater wildlife. Attach it directly to your BCD and get videos like you had a cameraman following you. Hands free video recording with yourself in the image. Made of carbon fibre & polycarbonate with magnetic safety release and stainless-steel screws. The Paralenz 3rd Person Viewer weighs 8.6 oz. (245 g) *including floaters, carabiner and magnetic release.
Paralenz 3rd Person Viewer Features
- Paralenz 3rd Person Viewer:
- Underwater Selfie Stick
- Compact: Fits in BCD Pocket
- Extends to Over 6' (1.8 meters)
- Designed for Paralenz Camera (see SKU: PRLDC)
- Get Steady Shots by Clicking the Floats Onto Camera Making It Buoyant
- Get Away from The Bubbles, & Closer to Underwater Wildlife
- Attach Directly to BCD & Capture Videos Like-You-Had-A-Cameraman Following You
- Hands Free Video Recording w/Yourself In-the-Image
- Carbon Fiber, Polycarbonate w/Magnetic Safety Release & Stainless-Steel Screws
- Weight: 8.6 oz. (245 g)
- Includes: Carbon Fiber Telescopic Pole, 2 x Floaters, BCD Mounting Hook w/Magnets