Junior Learn to Dive Course
Or 6 payments of $99.83 What's this?
This is a specific course designed to give extra attention 13 - 14 year olds who want to learn to dive. The course is limited to four students, giving a greater instructor to student time!
SCUBA diving is great fun and is a fantastic way to discover the diversity of the amazing underwater world. The Open Water Dive Course enables you to enjoy the diving environment as a trained and safe diver.
Course overview:The course is divided into 3 segments:
- 1. Theory development
2. Pool sessions
3. Open water dives
Our courses take 3 days and are offered as a block course of 3 days in a row. You do your theory and pool sessions in one day, followed by 4 open water dives over two days.
We hold our Junior open water courses year round during school holidays. If none of the published dates suit you, please give us a ring and we will schedule a course to accommodate you.
Why should I dive with Waterjunkie?
- We want you to enjoy your diving experience so you’ll come to love diving as we do. Our instructors are passionate about diving and will ensure that your first underwater experience will be a fun and safe experience.
- We have regular dive trips throughout the year. We believe that once you\'ve learnt to dive, you\'ll want to carry on so why not learn with a centre that actually gets out diving !
- We offer our students extra sessions if required so that you are comfortable before going out into the ocean.
- We have a high standard of well maintained equipment in our school including dive computers.
- Minimum 13 years of age
- Medically fit to dive - medical form provided
- You need be able to swim 200m (any stroke and no time limit) and tread water for 10 minutes.
What is included?
Cost includes international diving certification, all training and reference materials, scuba equipment, pool dives and four 4 open water dives.
What do I need?
Snorkelling gear (mask, fins, snorkel and booties) or you can hire these for $100 for the whole course.
Sign Me Up !
Simply select a course start date below and proceed to check out. Once we have received your payment we will contact you to confirm your details. Then we will send out your course materials and you can start your diving adventure immediately.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Check out the full schedule on the Kiwi Divers website, and when you're ready, book below