Bare Exowear Gloves
Or 6 payments of $11.50 What's this?
ExoWear Gloves provide the maximum thermal protection available in neutrally buoyant exposure-protection gloves and are designed for multi-sport use. These box-cut gloves provide extra feel and dexterity for any watersport activity. OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the glove’s fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your hands for thermal warmth. 3-Layer Fabric protects from the harshest elements with materials that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial. And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, ExoWear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. A high-cut wrist on the inside makes them easy to pull on and off.
Features and Benefits
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene wrist cuffs for added comfort and sealing
- Box-cut and single Amara on the palm for extra feel and dexterity
- Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- ExoWear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)