Little Barrier Scuba Diving Trip
Or 6 payments of $33.17 What's this?
Dive Little Barrier Island in the Hauraki Gulf on our Boat Whaakari Express. Explore some of the best diving in the Gulf by joining us for two dives
- Little Barrier is a large Island located in the centre on the Hauraki Gulf
- It offers a variety of diving, from sandy sloping bottoms on the southern coast to dramatic walls and pinnicles on the northern side
- Little Barrier trips typically leave from Sandspit
- The trip to little barrier is approximately 45 - 60 minutes depending on the conditions
Minimum Equipment Requirement:
- Mask, snorkel, fins, boots
- Exposure protection
- Quick release weight system
- Scuba Unit: BCD, regulator, alternate air source,submersible pressure gauge (SPG), dive computer or RDP
- Surface signalling device - must be audible eg whistle
- Knife/cutting device
- You need to provide your own safety equipment, as required, to participate in the activity (eg. sunscreen/sun hat, water, torch, reel and SMB etc)
- We are happy to advise, please contact us if you have any queries.
- All trips are weather permitting and they require a minimum number to run. We reserve the right to cancel or change the destination of any trip to ensure customer and staff safety.
- Completion of Advanced Open Water course dives available on prior request.
- Full payment is essential when booking to secure your place on the boat (you can call us with your credit card details).
- We would appreciate as much notice as possible if you have to cancel your booking. If you cancel more than one week before the trip we will try to fill your space. If we cannot, then we reserve the right to retain 50% of the trip price.
- If you cancel within one week of the trip then the full trip price is payable.
- Ensure you bring appropriate certification cards for approved boarding as refusal may offend.
- You will have to sign liability release forms before leaving the shore.