8/7mm Velocity Ultra Hooded Semi-Dry
Or 6 payments of $166.50 What's this?
The Velocity Ultra is a performance driven wetsuit that features the PROGRESSIVE FULL-STRETCH construction of the popular Velocity, with the advancement of Ultrawarmth Celliant® Infrared Technology. Our greatest innovations in design and development together for longer, more comfortable dives.
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Attached hood features Celliant® lining for additional warmth
- 2MM neoprene internal pullover bib for additional warmth and comfort
- Front-entry cross-chest heavy-duty plastic dry zipper
- 10MM spine and kidney pad to provide extra comfort for tank placement
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort when worn on its own, with an additional wet layer or with a BCD
- Skin-to-skin double 3MM GLIDESKIN wrist and ankle seals
- Embossed back knee flex panels to reduce bulk behind the knee when kicking and crouching
- PROTEKT knee protection provides the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout for superior fit, comfort and mobility
- Double glued with SECURE-LOCK construction eliminates water entry through the seams
- THE RIGHT FIT, RIGHT WHERE IT COUNTS
- Our proprietary combination of three different full-stretch material types, which we call PROGRESSIVE FULL-STRETCH construction (PFS), makes this one of the highest performing mid-priced suits available. We start with BARE-FIT, the foundation of every BARE suit, which uses ergonomic design and intricate shaping patterns with articulated arms and legs. Then we highlight areas of the suit where flexibility and abrasion resistance are essential, and incorporate special full-stretch fabrics to maximize performance in these key areas. PFS gives the Velocity Ultra Series a fit and feel unlike any other.
- UNMATCHED WARMTH
- What makes the Velocity Ultra Series truly special, is that it’s the only mid-priced dive suit to feature the thermal-activated performance of Celliant® Infrared Technology. Using minerals woven into the fabric of the suit, Celliant® turns wasted body heat into infrared energy, reflecting it back to your body. This results in increased warmth, faster recovery times, and greater stamina for longer, more comfortable dives.