SSI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty
Or 6 payments of $41.50 What's this?
- Do you:
- Want to stay underwater longer?
- Want to have shorter surface intervals?
- Want to have shorter decompression times?
- Want to increase your repetitive dive times?
- Want to be safer in the water?
- Want to possibly feel less tired after diving?
Then you should do the Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Course
The SSI Enriched Air Nitrox program will teach you how to safely plan and dive with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen. Diving with enriched air can increase your no-decompression limits, increase your safety, and reduce the required length of your surface intervals when compared to air. You will earn the SSI Enriched Air Nitrox 32% or 40% certification after completing this program.
We offer the Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty through our store, Kiwi Scuba Divers in Silverdale
- Typical Course Outline
- A short Online Learning module
- A classroom theory session, exam, and explanation of the Enriched Air Nitrox processes. These are typically done in the evenings from 6pm
- Two dives using (these can be done at any time on your own or combined with one of our popular dive trips)
|Certification Prerequisites:||Open Water Diver if in-water training is included|
|Academic Sessions:||Online learning|
|Pool/Confined Water Sessions:||Optional|
|Open Water Dives:||Optional|
|Maximum Training Depth:||Optional|
|Suggested Duration:||6 - 10 hours|
|Specialized Equipment:||Knowledge Program|
|Please refer to the SSI Training Standards for more detailed information|
Call us in the shop on 094269834 for more information or to request another date!