Hollis 150LX - DC7 Regulator
Or 6 payments of $133.17 What's this?
An additional regulator being added to the Hollis Regulator line is the 150LX, similar in design to the 200LX but without the PVD Plating. The 150LX delivers great performance at a moderate price. This second stage is paired with the DC7 for a great travel the world design or for those divers looking for a regulator to provide performance during long deco stops.
High performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions.
150LX Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- Stainless steel cosmetic ring
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Suitable for coldwater diving
- Paired with the DC7 1st stage as Primary regulator
CC7 First Stage
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports
- DIN/300 bar