Oceanic Delta 5 - EDX
Or 6 payments of $141.50 What's this?
The Delta5 is the next step in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. Sure, we’ve given it an updated look, but that’s not all. Like the Delta’s before it, the 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology that, once set by the diver, provides consistent airflow at any depth. They also come standard with a dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece. This latest edition though has a new, and updated, all metal pneumatic valve providing super smooth breathing performance in any condition. We have also added a heat exchanger, positioned on the hose connection to the 2nd stage, to further increase it’s already stellar cold water performance.
We’ve paired the Delta5 with the new eDX. This top-of-the-line cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm first stage is environmentally sealed and comes with 4 low-pressure and 2 high-pressure ports. It also comes equipped with a heat exchanger for added cold water performance.
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility - Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting.
- Dimensions (Front Profile) - 2.5 inch diameter (circular).
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs.
- Service Interval - 2 Year, Required.
- Miflex Braided Hose - Standard.