NZD $2050.00 $1,499.00
Or 6 payments of $249.83 What's this?
FREE TRANSMITTER OFFER...save $549 - only while stocks last !
The future of personal dive computers powered by OLED color display and Bluetooth technology has arrived. Cutting edge technology coupled with powerful features could not be any easier to experience. A hose less, air-integrated computer with patented air time remaining algorithm the OCEANIC VTX is here. High contrast OLED color screen, 3-axis digital compass, Bluetooth ready, up to 4 nitrox mixes, user replaceable battery, and an intuitive push button menu system, Compatible with soon-to-be-released PC, Mac and iOS applications.
The VTX project started with a desire to create an experience that was simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable -- while building on the things people already love about OCEANIC Dive Computers. It has a completely new structure, applied across the whole system that brings clarity to the entire experience. The displays and interface are purposely unobtrusive. Clutter has been stripped away. Unnecessary data and icons have been removed. In taking away elements that don't add value, there's greater focus on what matters most... your dive. It's about showing you what you need to see when you want to see it. That's it, Simple.
When OCEANIC can produce such a powerful, feature-rich dive computer that you can pick up for the first time and already know how to use it, they've done their job. With an easy-to-use interface, amazing readability, powerful features, and simplicity at its core, the VTZ is the new benchmark for modern dive computer design. The VTX is engineered to take full advantage of Bluetooth 4.0 LE technologies, interacting with your dive computer before and after the dive couldn't be any easier. (Bluetooth 4.0 LE dongle may be required). The Diver Log for iOS App makes it even easier to setup your dive computer and lets you do more after the dive than ever before. Get full remote control of all Dive Computer Settings. View Log and Profile data; add location, notes and other details. Share your favorites via email, Facebook(R) and more. Wirelessly update your VTX firmware on the go for the latest features and best performance.
The VTX Computer is powered by Oceanic's exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis). This Wireless Air Integrated Technology Systems with 399' (122 meter) depth rating with advanced digital compass that provides north, reference, auto home, and declination adjustment (see NOAA's NGDC geomagnetic chart). The computers altitude algorithm is based on the NOAA model and provides altitude adjustability from 2,000' to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters). The computer has an operational (Gauge/Free Dive Modes) depth of 399' (122 meters) with a (NORM Mode) depth of 330' (100 meters). The computer is powered by a 3V 800mAh CR2 lithium battery that can provide up to 30-dive hours. The computer allows battery hot swap to retain dive data along with a graphic low battery indicat or.
With the included transmitter you will be able to take advantage of all the wire-less air integrated functions of the VTX computer. The transmitter is also powered by a user replaceable CR2 battery. When coupled with the transmitter the VTX provides the following unique features:
Air Time Remaining:
The air time remaining feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell exactly how much time you can remain underwater. The VTX dive computer continually displays air time remaining via a numerical bar graph in addition to cylinder pressure.
Dive Time Remaining:
dive time remaining, like air time remaining provides a 'real' number in minutes. This calculation combine's air time remaining, nitrogen and oxygen absorption, displaying whichever allows less time. The VTX features push-button or automatic activation, triggered by water contact. A benefit of push-button activation is easily verifying operation and cylinder pressure, but in case you forget, or simply choose not to activate your computer, it can be as simple as jumping in the water.
Other features of the VTX computer are alarm acknowledgment (U/W de-activation), ascent rate range, ascent rate maximum, decompression capacity of 10' to 60' (3 to 18 meters), deep stop function, automatic safety stop prompt, audible alarms, calendar/clock, dual 12 hour time to fly countdown, calculated d-saturation fly countdown, dive mode displays, high O2 and PO2 alarm/warnings, 24 dive on-board log capacity, temperature display, nitrogen and oxygen tissue loading and loading bar graphs, no decompression time remaining, O2 time remaining, variable ascent rate bar graph, set max depth alarm, FO2 value (%) for 4 gases, max PO2 alarm, free dive settings, unit of measurement setting and much more. The VTX computer comes with a high pressure transmitter, durable wrist band and owner's manual. Computer is covered by a 60 month limited warranty.
- The Future of Personal Dive Computers Powered by OLED Color Display and Bluetooth Technology Has-Arrived!
- Cutting Edge Technology Coupled with Powerful Features
- Hose-Less, Air-Integrated Computer with Patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm
- High Contrast OLED Color Screen, 3-Axis Digital Compass
- Intuitive Push Button Menu System
- Compatible with Soon-to-be-Released PC, Mac and iOS Applications
- Oceanic's Dual Algorithm:
Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis)
Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Advanced Digital 3-Axis Compass:
Declination Adjustment (see NOAA's NGDC geomagnetic chart)
- Meet All-your-Today Diving Needs and Those-in-the-Future!
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Modes of Operation: Norm (AIR/NITROX), Gauge and Free Dive
- Water or Push Button Activated
- Personal Conservative Factor Adjustments (PCFA)
- PCFA: Provides No Deco Limits for Next Dive +3,000' (920 meter) Altitude Adjustment
- Altitude Algorithm Based on NOAA Model
- Altitude Adjustability from 2,000' to 14,000' (610 to 4,200 meters)
- Operational (Gauge/Free Dive Modes) Depth of 399' (122 meter)
- Operational (NORM Mode) Depth of 330' (100 meters)
- Adjustable Brightness OLED Color Display
- Computer and Transmitter: User Replaceable 3.0-Volt CR2 Battery
- Battery Hot Swap to Retain-Dive-Data
- Graphic Low Battery Indicator
- Battery Life: 30-Dive Hours
- Alarm Acknowledgment, Ascent Rate Range, Ascent Rate Maximum
- Decompression Capacity of 10' to 60' (3 to 18 meters), Deep Stop Function
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt
- Air Time Remaining (ATR):
Calculates: Current Depth, Tank Pressure, Breathing Rate, Ascent Time and Decompression Status
Combines Data for Accurate ATR
- Dive Time Remaining (DTR):
Calculation Combines: Air Time Remaining and Nitrogen and Oxygen Absorption
Combines Data for Accurate DTR
- Audible Alarms, Calendar/Clock, Dual 12 Hour Time to Fly/ De-Saturation Countdown
- Dive Mode Displays, High O2 and PO2 Alarm/Warnings
- 24 Dive On-Board Log Capacity
- Temperature Display
- Nitrogen and Oxygen Tissue Loading and Loading Bar Graphs
- No Deco Time Remaining, O2 Time Remaining, Variable Ascent Rate Bar Graph
- Set Max Depth Alarm, FO2 Value (%) for 4 Gases
- Max PO2 Alarm
- Free Dive Settings, Unit of Measurement Setting and Much More
- Durable Wrist Band
- User Upgradeable Firmware
- Owner's Manual