Air Source 3 QD
Or 6 payments of $73.17 What's this?
The Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system. In addition, unlike a traditional octopus that can drag in the sand or damage coral, you’ll take comfort knowing that the Airsource is right in front of you ready to deliver life saving air in a moment’s notice.
- The mouthpiece has been upgraded to Comfo-bite™ and is much sturdier
- The MP hose has been upgraded to flexi hose which is lighter weight and more pliable
- The ribbed hose is softer making it easier to pull open the rapid exhaust valve at the top
- Both buttons are stronger and more durable
- The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages
- “Trim Grip” in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth
- Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the “Trim Grip”. This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver’s complete regulator for packing and traveling
- Ergonomic design optimizes button placement for ease of use
- Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won’t be inadvertently activated in strong currents
- Low-profile, rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the “Trim Grip” or the lower unit
- Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the mp hose