Or 6 payments of $458.33 What's this?
The T3 forges a new Titanium Standard as the Absolute-Finest Regulator you can own, regardless of price. The T3 is Atomic Aquatics Signature Regulator, providing you Unprecedented Reliability and Performance. Amazing Light-Weight and Dependable Materials makes it the perfect choice for travel. You'll dive confidently in exotic locations, where service is hard to find. Atomic Aquatics was the first to design and manufacture an All-Titanium Diving Regulator. This Exotic Metal was chosen for its absolute Corrosion-Resistance in ocean water, its strength, and its amazing Light Weight.
The T3 First Stage has the features you have come accustomed to in an Atomic Aquatics Regulator Design. The T3 is a Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design using Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Monel Piston. Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance. The Atomic Jet Seat System has No Sharp Edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitors' first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston. Atomics' Valve Seats are Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material. This design combination is the most Reliable Seat System in the industry and enables the seat to go 3-years or 300 dives without service. Diving Performance is Superior at even Low Tank Pressure.
The T3 is also Freeze Protected with a Factory-Sealed First-Stage that also Prevents Contamination such as Silt and Sand entering the mechanism. The Regulator is NITROX ready for Mixtures Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box. The First-Stage has 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8" Ports. The LP Ports are on a Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing.
The T3 Second-Stage is a Balanced Linear Flow Design for Extremely Easy Breathing at all Depths and Dive Conditions. Like the First-Stage the T3 Second-Stage is Built-to-Last with a Titanium Demand Valve Body, Lever and Sealing Orifice. The Diaphragm is made from High Quality Silicone Rubber. This Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage has Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice which unlike most Second-Stage Orifices is a Floating Valve Design which Reduces Wear on the Second-Stage Poppet Seat when the Regulator is not pressurized adding Life to this Important Seal.
The T3 Second-Stage Regulator is equipped with Atomics Patented Automatic Flow Control (AFC). This Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect of the Second-Stage for Optimum Breathing Resistance at all Depths. The Second-Stage does have a Soft-Over-Molded Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations. If you have ever experience the Pulling Effect" of the Regulator Second-Stage when you turn your head underwater, those days are gone with Atomics All-Titanium Comfort Swivel with a Black PVD Coating. Perhaps one of the most admired features of Atomic Second Stages is the Patented Comfort Swivel which allows 30° Rotational Movement without Binding or Kinking.
The T3 has a new High-Flow Second Stage Case and Magnum Lever Design that Significantly-Lowers Breathing Effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits. A Dual Material Second Stage Cover enables entire front to be used for Purging and a Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs. The T3 has a Metal Accented Front Cover Ring. The Regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" Threaded 32" (81.3 cm) Low Pressure Hose and a Deluxe Padded Travel Bag (see SKU: ATMRB for details). The Regulator weighs 1.7 lbs (771.1 g) comes with an Owner's Manual and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- NITROX Ready for Mixtures Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- 3/8" Threaded 32" (81.3 cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (771.1 g)
- Owner's Manual
- Deluxe Padded Travel Bag (see SKU: ATMRB for details)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Solid Titanium Construction
- Monel Piston
- Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design
- Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Piston
- Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating
- Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance
- No Sharp Edges: Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston
- Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material
- Most Reliable Seat System in the Industry
- Seat System: 3-Years or 300 Dives w/o Service
- Freeze Protected with Factory-Sealed First-Stage
- Freeze Protected: Prevents Contamination, Silt and Sand
- 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16" Ports
- 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8" Ports
- LP Port Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
- Built-to-Last: Titanium Demand Valve Body, Lever and Sealing Orifice
- High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect (AFC)
- New High-Flow Second Stage Case and Magnum Lever Design: Significantly-Lowers Breathing Effort
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at All-Depths
- Soft-Over-Molded Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- Atomics Comfort Swivel: 30° Rotational Movement without Binding or Kinking
- Comfort Swivel: All-Titanium with Black PVD Coating
- Dual Material Second Stage Cover for Easier Purging
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- Metal Accented Front Cover Ring