Or 6 payments of $10.83 What's this?
The Zephyr Snorkel was designed and is manufactured in the Aqua Lung facilities in Genoa, Italy. A splashguard and purge valve helps to eliminate water ingress and provides for easy clearing and an integrated corrugation zone make this a unique and stylish snorkel.
- The Zephyr has a splashguard with a purge channel on the top of the snorkel to prevent water ingress
- There is an elliptical purge valve at the bottom for easy purging of any water that makes it past the upper splash guard and purge channel
- Integrated corrugation zone that allows for flexibility like a flex snorkel, but the rigidity of a non-flex
- The lower section rotates, allowing the user to get an ergonomic fit and allows for reduced jaw fatigue.
- Patented Comfobite mouthpieces, which does not require the user to clench their teeth, eliminate jaw fatigue
- An optional, smaller size Comfobite is available
- Comfobite mouthpieces are replaceable