NZD $499.00 $299.00
Or 6 payments of $49.83 What's this?
The Oceanic 7mm wetsuit is an excellent suit, offering warmth, durability, and value at a reasonable price. This suit is ideal for entry level and budget conscious cold water divers. The suit employs all of the advanced construction techniques used in Oceanics most expensive suits, but spares some of the more expensive bells and whistles. 7mm Titanium Lined Neoprene, Advanced Stretch Neoprene makes donning simple, yet is resilient enough to provide tremendous warmth. 10mm thick Spine Pad, and O-ring Wrist Seals all reducing internal water movement also adding to the suits warmth. Kneepads, Molded Rubber Shoulder Pads give Durability and Longer Life.
- 1 piece jumpsuit design
- 7mm titanium lined neoprene for greater warmth
- Advanced stretch neoprene is elastic enough to make donning simple, yet resilient enough to provide tremendous warmth
- Proprietary soft-brushed lining throughout the suit
- 10mm thick spine pad protects back and reduces internal water movement
- Spine pad is lined with nylon flap to aid zipper movement
- Re-designed collar is more dependable and easier to use
- New! Re-designed neck closure
- Molded rubber shoulder pads protect diver and suit as well as help keep BC in position
- 8" gusseted ankle zippers with smoothskin sealing surfaces
- O-ring wrist seals
- All seams double glued and blind stitched with reinforcing stress disks at all seam intersections
- The ideal wetsuit for the entry-level or budget-conscious diver