Veo 2 Console
Or 6 payments of $116.50 What's this?
The Oceanic Veo 2 is a great every day dive computer that offers a long list of features, customisable dive alarms and settings for the serious recreational diver that wants a reliable, high performance but cost effective computer.
The Veo 2 is fitted is fitted with a large LCD segment that displays the critical dive information across three clearly definable sections of the screen with ascent rate and nitrogen loading bar graphs to either side of the screen for quick glance reading. The LCD screen also gains the SmartGlo backlight that measures the current ambient light level upon activation to determine whether to enable the backlight or not and help preserve battery life.
Three separate operation modes allow the unit to be switched for different purposes. The NORM The GAUGE mode will track dive time, current and maximum depth but will not record or calculate any decompression obligations incurred during a dive. The FREE mode is for activities such as free diving or snorkelling and tracks nitrogen calculations which means that the Veo 2 can be safely switched between NORM and FREE modes.
All Oceanic computers, including the Veo 2, include our Dual Algorithm technology which provides you with the flexibility of selecting between two different decompression algorithms that have been optimised for either one off diving or repetitive diving. Our Pelagic Z+ algorithm safely maximises the dive time at the deepest point of the dive without penalising the diver compared to other computer brands. Our Pelagic DSAT algorithm was developed for repetitive, multi-level diving such as the dive carried out on a liveaboard diving holiday.
The Veo 2 Dive Computer can be connected to a PC or Mac using an optional interface cable and software that not only allows dive profile information to be transferred from the dive computer for printing and analysis but the interface also allows the latest firmware updates to be uploaded to the dive computer. These updates can include performance tweaks, menu improvement or new features without the need to return the unit to an authorised dive centre or even the regional distributor.
- Computer: VEO 2.0 Dive Computer
- Technology has Never Been Easier!
- Full Menu of Audible and Visual Alarms
- Oceanic's Dual Algorithm:
Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base)
Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base)
- 3 Operating Modes: NORM (AIR and NITROX), Gauge and Free Dive
- 2 Operating Buttons allow Step Forward" and Fast Scroll" Interface
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Automatically Altitude Adjustable from 610 to 4,200 meters (2,000 to 14,000')
- Power: User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- Battery Life of Approximately 300 Hours
- Variable Ascent Rate from 9 m/min to 18 m/min (30 fpm to 60 fpm )
- SmartGlo Backlight: Adjustable Duration
- On-Unit Log Capacity: 24 Dives
- History Mode Includes:
Total Number of Dives
Total Dive Hours
- AIR or Single NITROX Mix to 50% O2
- 12 Tissue Compartments for Nitrogen Absorption Calculations (5 to 480 minutes)
- Decompression Capability 2 to 18 meters (10' to 60' )
- Metric/Imperial Units of Measure
- Operating Depth (NORM/FREE): 100 meters (330')
- Operating Depth (GAUGE): 120 meters ( 399')
- 24 Hour Time to Fly Countdown
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Free Online Class "Get the Most out of your Dive Computer"
- Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG): Oceanic's SWIV SPG
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Read Out: 0 to 400 bars
- Color Coded Red 50 bar Safety Reserve
- Yellow Color Coded Caution Zone from 50 to100 bars for Deeper Dive Reserve
- Green Color Code Zone from 100 to 400 bars
- Gauge Case: Tough Glass-Filled NORYL
- Gauge Face (Lens): Durable LEXAN
- Boot with Multiple Eyelets for Attachment of Clips or Lanyard
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- 7/16" Threaded Hose
- 360° Swivel End
- Both Pressure & Temperature Gauge Needles Tips: Bright Red for Easy Reading
- Compass (optional extra): Oceanic SWIV Side Scan Compass
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- Great in Limited Visibility
- Liquid Filled Compass
- Top and Side Reading Capabilities
- Side Reading for Gun-Sight Accuracy
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel with Direction and Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display
- Precision Jeweled Bearing
- Strong Magnets for Quick Response and Accuracy