Bare X-Mission Evolution Drysuit (Female)
Or 6 payments of $666.50 What's this?
Designed and purpose-built in partnership with a team of technical cave divers to meet their demanding requirements, the X-Mission is ideal for the advanced technical diver, or the recreational diver who wants the best combination of flexibility and durability in a travel-friendly package. This innovative drysuit uses Bares most advanced materials and construction methods. With material that’s rated most flexible among all of our drysuits, the X-Mission is perfect for movement in the water and on the surface, and is highly packable for travel.
The X-mission is well equipped for New Zealand's temperate and demanding conditions, The lightweight and durable Nylon Ripstop material is perfect for high abrasion resistance in the water and on the surface.THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED
Every detail of this suit is designed to perform well in highly technical dive situations. Based on feedback from the Cavebase Team, we improved on standards and devised solutions to push the functionality of the X-Mission to levels that no other BARE drysuit has achieved. Put it up to any dive challenge and experience the superior fit and performance of this world-class drysuit.
- Slim "cave cut" fit for improved aqua dynamics
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- Protective zipper flap
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
- Reinforcement patch for heating system
- 2-layer reinforced pee valve patches on the interior fabric for durability
- Field replaceable suspenders and crotch strap
- Adjustable elastic waist band for a perfect fit
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs
- Large pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- Includes 4 point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Low profile APEKS valves
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Tech Pockets
- Material:New extremely flexible Nylon RipStop Trilaminate is durable and lightweight: 350 gr/sqm (main) & 420 gr/ sqm (high abrasion areas: lower sleeves, butt, crotch)
- Total drysuit weight: 3.4kg including Seals & Boots