Mares X-Wing Fins
Or 6 payments of $43.33 What's this?
Mares newest edition to their freediving line, the X-Wing, built from technopolymer, the fin features a tapered, high-quality elastomer blade that facilitates excellent agility and performance. With a 190 mm wide and 713 mm length the fin is perfect for a diver looking to have a rigid and reactive fin, the variable thickness of the blade increases the diver's maneuverability without sacrificing the length or strength of the fin.
- Tapered high-quality elastomer blade facilitates excellent agility and performance
- Performance engineered foot pocket delivers perfect power transmission from foot to blade
- V-tip to prevent slipping from side to side while kicking
- Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic bending
- The blade is 190 mm wide and 713 mm long
- 30° blade inclination relative to the foot pocket
- The x-wing foot pocket is designed to be worn also without neoprene socks
- Interchangeable blade construction
- The Blade is 30% softer than the Razor Pro model