Mares Razor C740 Freediving Fins
Or 6 payments of $108.33 What's this?
The Mares Razor C740 Fins are made from carbon fibre and glass fibre, because of this, the C740 offers unmatched performance, efficiency and responsiveness. designed to give a superior level of thrust and flex compared to their counterparts due to the fin's variable side ribs. The fins are designed for the use of 3mm neoprene socks making them a great option in New Zealand's temperate waters, keeping you diving for longer. Offered in a soft and medium-stiff blade, the diver has a higher aspect of customization to personalise their equipment for their style.
- Blade produced with pre-impregnated carbon and glass fiber layers
- New 3k carbon with 90 ° crossed fibers
- Improved blade reactivity thanks to a lower number of crossings between fibers
- Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic bending
- Blade has a width of 20.5cm and a length of 65cm
- High quality manufacturing process
- New variable height side profiles support and optimize flexibility and Channel Thrust effect
- Available with soft or medium stiff blade
- Blade inclination at 22° from the foot pocket
- Designed to be worn with a soft 3mm sock
- Includes a protective fin-bag