Mares Razor F740 Freediving Fins
Or 6 payments of $76.67 What's this?
The Mares Razor F740 Fins are made for the demanding diver; designed to give a superior level of thrust and flex compared to their counterparts due to the fin's variable side ribs. The fins are designed for the use of 3mm neoprene socks making them a great option in New Zealand's temperate waters, keeping you diving for longer.
- Blade produced with pre-impregnated fiberglass layers
- Constant blade thickness
- The blade is 22cm wide and 59cm long
- High-quality manufacturing process
- New variable side ribs support and optimize channel thrust and flex
- 22° blade inclination relative to the foot pocket
- The Razor foot pocket is designed to be worn with a 3mm neoprene sock