Bare Ultrawarmth Base Layer Womens Pants
Or 6 payments of $21.50 What's this?
Ultrawarmth base layers are part of bares effective modular thermal protection range. Ultra warmth Base Layers provide more endurance, faster recovery, and increase thermal energy with Ultrawarmth Omnired™ Infrared fabric. Base layers are able to keep in warmth whilst still being breathable for the diver, because of this; they are able to draw away moisture creating a dry zone and dispersing moisture away onto a larger surface area allowing quick evaporation. Ultra warmth baselayers are essential in a divers drysuit system, with the modular SB line, a diver can combine these layers to adapt to all climates.
- Bare aims to provide more warmth with less bulk, the ultra warmth base layer pattern uses a form-fitting design to accomplish this. Bares 3d patterning results in a perfect fit for both men and women.
- 230-g Omnired™ Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control
- Quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Pullover design with low crew neck
- Low profile, retractable thumb loops to assist donning
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Available in men’s and women’s top and pant in various sizes