Hollis Delayed Surface Marker Buoy (DSMB)
Or 6 payments of $16.50 What's this?
The Hollis delayed surface marker buoy was made for diverse use. Suitable for every diver as a safety signaling device or the avid tech diver on planned decompression stops.
The closed-cell designed buoy is made with a bright orange durable 300-D polyester material with radio frequency (RF) welded seams. This means the DSMB is both highly visible but also durable for the demanding diver. The buoy features both low pressure and orange inflation valve combined with the Hollis quick overpressure dump to prevent buoy expansion on deployment
- Aluminum oral inflation valve
- Easy deployment and inflation - elastic secure strap
- Hollis quick dump over pressure valve
- Closed-cell designed
- 300-D polyester material with radio frequency (RF) welded seams.
- Bright orange
- Aluminum D-ring for easy clipping