Bare 7mm Dryhood
Or 6 payments of $19.17 What's this?
Bare is a leader in thermal protection, when designing their 7mm dry hood, their aim was to provide thermal protection to the most demanding cold water divers. The 7mm ultra warmth hood has Bares OMNRED infrared thermal technology embedded into the inner fabric, this technology is proven to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery; whilst the ELASTEK outer fabric provides heat retention and superior warmth.
Designed specifically to seal with Bares drysuit collars, the hood fits comfortably and flush, resisting water flush keeping the diver warm. New Zealand has demanding conditions making warmth one of the biggest considerations when planning a dive, this Ultrawarmth hood was designed for our conditions making it a great option.
- Hood neck seal mates with drysuit seals
- High-loft OMNIRED inner fabric with ELASTEK full-stretch outer fabric
- ELASTEK/GLIDESKIN-IN trimmable face and neck for easy gliding over facial features
- GEN2 hood vent to allow trapped air bubbles to escape
- Mask strap grip pad to secure mask straps without slip
- Double-glued and blindstitched with SECURELOCK construction improves isolation and reduces flushing keeping the diver warmer for longer