Bare Force 1 Boot
Or 6 payments of $29.17 What's this?
Bares durable and breathable Force 1 boots are a heavy-duty solution to all drysuits fitted with soft boots or socks installed. The boot features a reinforced toe and heel cap for durable, supportive and grippy use by the demanding diver.
The boots are perfect for the diver performing a variety of entries from boats, shore, or wharf. The quick lacing elastic cords prevent irritating air bubbles and allow quick donning by the diver.
- Quick-lock lacing system with heavy-duty elastic cord for easy donning and doffing
- Heavy-duty sole for added durability and stability
- Fin tab to prevent strap movement
- Thumb loop on heel for easier donning
- Excellent support, protection and grip for rocky shore entries and entry of boat decks and ladders
- Durable, breathable, quick-drying materials used on the uppers
- 2mm abrasion resistant neoprene tongue and vamp
- Durable coated material around ankle and laces