Stahlsac Bonaire Mesh Packpack
Or 6 payments of $23.17 What's this?
The Bonaire Mesh Backpack is a larger version of the Panama Backpack, offering 15% more room—so you can pack it all. In fact, the full-length side-zip accessed main compartment is spacious enough for a complete cold-water dive kit.
In addition to the front pocket which packs smaller items, the Bonaire also features a patented dry compartment built in for a towel, phone or whatever dry-stow items you have on-hand. Plus, a sturdy and durable PVC bottom endures the abuse of getting tossed around dive boats, truck beds, or wherever your mission might take you. Big, breathable and rugged, the Bonaire is the perfect companion for all of your outdoor amphibious adventures.
- Stahlsac Bonaire Mesh Backpack
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Top and Side Grab Carry Handles
- Extra Durable Polyester Mesh
- Durable Light Weight Nylon Bottom
- Zippered Splash Proof Pocket
- Drawstring Closure with Barrel Lock Top Opening
- Largest Backpack, Holds Full Set Cold-Water Gear
- Outside Wet/Dry Pockets
- Molded Rubber Carry Handle
- Great Travel Destination Bag
- Rinse & Dry Gear in Bag
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 30" x 17" x 17" (76.2 cm x 43.2 cm c 43.2 cm)
- Volume: 8,670 cu. in. (142 liters)
- Weight (empty): 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg)