Hollis Signal Marker Buoy
NZD $150.00 $99.00
Or 6 payments of $16.50 What's this?
The Hollis Signal Marker Buoy (SMB) is a great safety device that all serious divers carry on every dive. The SMB is the smart way for a diver to mark their location when making safety stops, completing mandatory decompression stops and signaling the boat if they surface a distance away from the boat. The Hollis SMB is brightly colored for easy recognition from a distance.
The buoy is a closed-cell design made from durable 300-D polyester material with radio frequency (RF) welded seams. The SMB is equipped with oral inflation and quick dump valve for total control of the Device. The Hollis SMB also has a sturdy nylon webbing strap loop with a stainless steel D-ring for attachment to a reel or anchor line along with a wrist lanyard for handheld use.
- Hollis Signal Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Great Safety Devise Used by Serious Divers
- Carry on Every-Dive
- Smart-Way for Diver to Mark Location
- Great for Safety Stops, Decompression-Stops and Signaling the Boat
- Bright-Yellow for Easy Recognition
- Closed Cell Design
- Durable 300-D Polyester with Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Oral Inflation and Quick Dump Valve
- Sturdy Nylon Webbing Strap Loop with Stainless Steel D-Ring
- Wrist Lanyard for Hand-Held Use