Ocean Reef Predator Extender Full Face Mask
Or 6 payments of $379.17 What's this?
Commercial divers’ best choice, Special Corps Mask of choice, a mask that can withstand the toughest and most frequent use possible. Regulator cover in marine-use Anodized Anticorodal®, lightweight, resistant, durable aluminium. Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel. Easy to operate with thick gloves. 2 NBR straps included with the mask. Reduced positive buoyancy, 232 g (0.5 lb.). Stainless steel quick releases for easy doffing even with thick gloves. Directional Exhaust valve. Dive/pre-dive adjustment. Double coated siloxane visor. Professional Surface Air Valve. It comes with a professional bag. Comes with full Extender kit accessories: new NACS, earphone supports, assembled Extender frame. Coldwater certified,
- Regulator cover in marine-use Anodized Anticorodal®, lightweight resistant, a durable aluminium compound used in aeronautics for applications requiring high mechanical resistance. The front cover of the mask’s state-of-the-art integrated regulator is made of laser-cut Anodized Anticorodal® and has a light gold finish Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel
- Includes the Extender Kit (frame + accessories).
- Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
- The predator mask comes with three rubber straps.
- Nitrox compatibility for up to 40%.
- 1030 g total mask weight (2.28 lb.).
- Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 232 g (0.5 lb.).
- Coldwater certified, balanced, on-demand, integrated regulator.
- Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
- Directional exhaust valve (4 positions).
- Dive/pre-dive switch.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.