Oceanic Geo 4.0 Dive Computer
Or 6 payments of $91.50 What's this?
The Geo 4.0 allows divers benefit from a high-end and stylish wrist-watch computer packed with rich features like Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, Oceanic's exclusive Dual Algorithm Buhlmann ZHL-16c based PZ+, or DSAT based, algorithm, deep stop option and a redesigned user interface with "step back" which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as firmware auto-update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable). With dual algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the Geo 4.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles like virtually every computer on the market.
4 Operating Modes: WATCH (alternate time, chrono, daily alarm, countdown timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free). Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100% and may be less or greater than Gas 2). Stop times less than 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds, deep stop with countdown timer maybe turned on or off, 2-minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80' (25 meters). Single button access to "last dive" display (max depth & bottom time), data retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed, audible alarm with flashing LED light, 24 dive on-unit log book and history mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp.
Optional PC interface with OceanLog download and settings upload, 24 dive log memory for diving and 99 dives in free dive mode. The computers altitude algorithm is Buhlmann, IANDT, RDP (Cross) with altitude correction and O2 limits based on the NOAA tables and provides altitude adjustability from 3,001' to 14,000' (916 to 4,200 meters). The computer is powered by a CR2430 lithium battery that can provide up to 300-dive hours. The Computer has an operational depth of 330' (100 meters). When in low light conditions the Geo 4.0 is equipped with a backlight with an adjustable duration function and much more. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
Oceanic Geo 4.0 Wrist Computer:
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
- Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL-16c Based PZ+, or DSAT Based
- 2 Nitrox Mixes to 100% Oxygen
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Intuitive User Interface with "Step Back"
- Audible Alarms with User Acknowledgment
- Gauge Mode with Run-Timer
- History Mode and 24 Dive/99 Free Dives On-Unit Log Book
- "Last Dive" Display: Max Depth and Dive Time
- Diver-Replaceable Battery with Data Retention
- User Upgradeable Firmware
- Power: CR2430 Lithium Battery
- Operational Depth: 330' (100 meters)
- Altitude Adjustable: 3,001' to 14,000' (916 to 4,200 meters)
- Dual Time Display and Daily Alarms
- Backlight for Night or Low Light Conditions
- 4 Operating Modes: Watch, NORM, Free Dive and Gauge
- Time, Date & Temperature
- Electronic Device Interface (with Bluetooth)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual